Library Media Center
Welcome and thank you for visiting the Media Center website. In our media center, we have over 15,000 books, 10 computers for Internet research, a laptop cart for whole class instruction/research, a printer for students' projects, a reading corner, and a Games/Brain Drain Puzzle/Drawing center. Reading opens windows to new worlds, so be sure and stop by to interact without book collection!
- Research & Reference assistance
- Media skills workshops
- Technology assistance
- Promotional programs
- Teacher Production Lab
- Class set of laptop cart for use in the media center
Media Center Staff:
Media Specialist: Odalis Manduley
Media Specialist/Site Tech: Shawn Swal
Media Aide: Paul Misleh (Coach)
Media Center Hours: 7:20 am - 3:37 pm
- Students may check out three books for three weeks.
- A student with an overdue book may only check out a book from our student lending library.
- Students must have Media passes/signed planners to come to the Library Media Center during classroom hours.
- Computers are available for production of class assignments.
- Students may use the Internet for classroom research and projects.
- Students may not print directly from the Internet (please copy and paste information to a Word document first).
- Students may print text documents (.10/page - please ask before printing).
- Students may participate in the brain drain puzzle of the week.