All P-Card purchases must have a clear business purpose and be permitted by the funding source. Remember, all P-Card transactions are subject to review by the Auditors. Please be sure that your school or department has the budget available before making any charges.
All P-Card Holders or Managers must receive training from the Finance and Purchasing Departments and execute the School Board of Alachua County Cardholder Acceptance Form before using their P-Cards.
Purchasing Card Rules and Procedures (includes Cardholder Acceptance Form) Revised 03/2022
School Purchasing Card Requisition Form
Summary Table by Object Code of Allowable and Non-Allowable P-Card Expenditures with Notes
Summary Table of P-Card Reminders
Things Every P-Card Holder Should Know
Virtual Warehouse Vendors:
Office Depot, School Specialty, Fisher Science Education, Catalog Discount Vendors, First Aid Supplies
MESSAGES TO P-CARD HOLDERS-rev.06/20
1. COMPUTER AND COMPUTER SOFTWARE ORDERING PROCEDURES rev 6-23-20
2. EBSCO SUBSCRIPTION ORERING & PAYMENT PROCEDURES rev 6-9-20
3. TELEVISION ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS REV 6-9-20
4. OVER-THE-COUNTER CHEMICAL PURCHASES rev 6-9-20
5. SCIENCE CONSUMABLES ALLOWED AND NON-ALLOWED rev 6-9-20