Welcome to the School Board P-Card Website
All P-Card purchases must have a clear business purpose and be permitted by the funding source. Remember, all P-Card transactions are subject to review by the Auditors.
Please be sure that your school or department has the budget available before making any charges.
All P-Card Holders or Managers must receive training from the Finance and Purchasing Departments and execute the School Board of Alachua County Cardholder Acceptance Form before using their P-Cards.
Purchasing Card Rules and Procedures (includes Cardholder Acceptance Form) Revised 08/2018
School Purchasing Card Requisition Form
Summary Table by Object Code of Allowable and Non-Allowable P-Card Expenditures with Notes
Things Every P-Card Holder Should Know
Virtual Warehouse Vendors:
Office Depot, School Specialty, Fisher Science Education, Catalog Discount Vendors, First Aid Supplies
P-Card Vendor Payment:
Unifirst, Ikon, Ricoh, Xerox
MESSAGES TO P-CARD HOLDERS-rev.08/13
1. UNIFIRST UNIFORM P-CARD PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
2. COMPUTER AND COMPUTER SOFWARE ORDERING PROCEDURES
3. EBSCO SUBSCRIPTION ORERING & PAYMENT PROCEDURES
4. TELEVISION ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
5. OVER-THE-COUNTER CHEMICAL PURCHASES rev 8-3-17
6. SCIENCE CONSUMABLES ALLOWED AND NON-ALLOWED