A contractor or vendor must be electronically fingerprinted through Fieldprint.
UPS - Tower Square Shopping Center,
5745 SW 75th Street, Gainesville FL 32608 (corner of Archer and Tower Road)
Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00am-6:00pm, Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm
Mail Boxes & More - Springhill Commons Shopping Center,
9200 NW 39th Avenue, #130, Gainesville FL 32606 (I-75 and 39th Avenue)
Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00am-5:00pm, Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm
To schedule go to www.fieldprintflorida.com
$72.00 + State Badge $10.00
All major credit cards/debit cards
- A contractor or vendor with a criminal history may be required to provide court documents to the Human Resources.
- Criminal records will be reviewed in accordance with School Board of Alachua County background screening guidelines and applicable Florida State Statutes.
- A contractor or vendor who has been cleared will be notified when ID badge is available for pick-up.
- A contractor or vendor who is not cleared will be mailed a notification letter and a copy will be mailed to their company.
- A contractor or vendor is required to notify Alachua County Public Schools when fingerprinted employees terminate employment with the company. The employee should return the employee identification card to Human Resources as soon as possible.
- A contractor, vendor or his/her employee who is exempt from background screening, as outlined in section 1012.468, Florida Statutes, is still subject to a search of his/her name against the registration information regarding sexual predators and sexual offenders maintained by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement under s.943.043, and the national sex offender public registry maintained by the United States Department of Justice.
- For clearance and to obtain a Photo ID Badge, please submit the Affirmation of Exempt Contractual Personnel Form PER 314.012(Click HERE for form) to Human Resources or Fax (352)955-7549. There is no charge for this service.
If you have any questions about these procedures,
please call 352-955-7727.