- Instructional Technology
- Just For Staff
- Skyward ERP & SIS Help/Access
- Tech Support
- ACIIS and SchoolSpire Help
- CBT Help (Computer Based Testing)
- FREE Office Pro Plus!!!
- TV Production
- Google Apps
- Microsoft: Windows 10, O365, Office 2016
- Apple: iPad, Mac OSX, Office 2011 (Mac)
Need help? Submit a support ticket--> CustomGuide New Account Request
2. Security Awareness Training-- Provided by Information Resources
Security awareness training is a formal process for educating employees about computer security. Alachua County Public Schools offers a good security awareness program to educate https://training.knowbe4.com/login about corporate policies and procedures for working with information technology (IT).
This training is required for all ACPS employees. Enter your email address at the login screen. For assistance, call the Help Desk at 352-955-7500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynda.com-- Provided by Alachua County Public Library
Thousands of titles in all categories of technology!! Log in with your library card.