Collective Bargaining and Salary Schedules

Bargaining Information

  • The district reached out to the ACEA to come back to the bargaining table in a last ditch effort to negotiate a salary package for Instructional and ESP staff in order to avoid impasse.  We held our Joint Salary meeting last night and we have reached a tentative agreement with the ACEA on our salary package.  This agreement is contingent on the membership of the ACEA to ratifiy the agreement and board approval.
     
    Teachers that are impacted by the 80% bucket of teacher allocation funds provided by the DOE remained the same as previous negotiations (this pertains to teachers that are in Steps 0-9).  The remaining 20% bucket which includes all other Instructional staff members (Classroom Teachers step 9 and higher, Media Specialist, Counselors, Deans, etc.) will get a 1% recurring salary increase.  This is on top of the 1.5% step increase that everyone received at the beginning of the year.  This would make a grand total of a 2.5% raise for these Instructional staff members.
     
    We settled on a one time, non-recurring bonus amount for ESPs of $600.  We also offered a Differentiated Pay amount of 300k to seal the deal.  
     
    Our goal is to have the raises in everyone's paycheck for the March 15th payroll run, which is right before spring break and would be great for morale.
    Comments (-1)
  • Bargaining Meetings 2020-2021

    Comments (-1)
  • Salary Negotiations Update - November 2020

    Comments (-1)