Policies and Procedures
- All students may check-out 2 books if they do not have a lost or overdue book on their record. They may keep their books for 1 week, and then they can renew their books if they are not finished reading them.
- Students may check out a third book if they are doing a project in their class.
- Students are required to pay for lost or damaged books. Students can bring a book of comparable value from home to replace the one that was lost or damaged.
- There are no fines for overdue books. Classroom teachers receive notification of any student that has an overdue book.
- Students will not be allowed to borrow any more books until the overdue books have been returned.