The Teachers’ Production Lab (TPL) is a part of the Instructional Technology Department
Learning Resources Center (LRC)
Alachua County Public Schools (ACPS)
We provide working space, equipment, supplies, graphic design services, creative assistance, advice, and technical guidance to teachers, staff, and school/parent volunteers to create instructional materials and classroom decorations. We provide community events support and video production services for the public schools of Alachua County. We also provide services to ACPS Charter Schools, University of Florida, Santa Fe College, contracting private agencies and the public school districts of Florida. Proof of affiliation may be required. All TPL resources and supplies must be used for school-related projects only. Using resources and supplies for personal use is prohibited.
- The Teachers’ Production Lab is open to visitors!
- To keep everyone safe, lab access is by telephone appointment only with a limit of 5 visitors at a time.
- A waiting list will be available when we reach the 5 person limit.
- Visitors will be asked to sanitize the surfaces of their work space with supplied cleaning supplies. Social distancing and face coverings are required.
- Due to social distance restrictions, children waiting areas are not available, please make necessary arrangements for childcare.
Pay an invoice here with a credit card or p-card.
We can now accept credit cards and p-cards. You may bring your card to the Teachers' Lab, call the Teachers' Lab and do a payment over the phone or pay online via the link on our web page.
New Lab Hours
Manager of the Teachers' Lab and Video Production
(352) 955-6850 x1509
Graphics Production Specialist
(352) 955-6850 x1510
Teacher Production Lab Assistant
(352) 955-6850 x1539
(352) 955-6850 x1511
Video Production Specialist
(352) 955-6850 x1531
Note: Email addresses are followed by @gm.sbac.edu
Please send all job requests to teacherslab
We are located at:
3700 NE 53rd Ave
Gainesville, FL 32609