Irby Elementary PTA
The PTA holds several fundraisers each year. Our largest fundraisers are:
- Fall Festival: Held in October this event is a wonderful time to get the Irby spirit. Join us for games, food and fun. The silent auction is where most of our money is raised.
- Gift Wrap Sale: Held in late October early November. The children will bring home books to sell gift-wrap items. It is a great way for the children to do some holiday shopping.
- Art Fundraiser: This was new last year and had a great response. Who doesn’t want their child’s art on a keepsake item? This was a lot of fun and the children loved seeing their art.
Other Events and Fundraisers:
- Yearbook Sales
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Organizing of Volunteers: You must fill out a background check to volunteer at Irby. These are available at the front office.
- Field Day
How can you be a part?
Become a Member: Forms are available in the front office or on our website. A form must be completed to be a member and receive the state and national discounts. The cost is $5 for an individual or $9 for a family membership.
Get Involved: Whether it is volunteering in your child’s classroom, helping in the library, coordinating a fundraiser or event, being on a fundraising or event team, or helping in other areas of the school, just be involved. By being involved it shows your child that school is important to you.BTFE: Please support Irby by participating in the Box Tops for Education contest going on now until Friday, October 21st. Each classroom is collecting Box Tops. The classroom that collects the most Box Tops wins an ice cream party! Place Box Tops in a plastic bag with the teacher’s name and give to your teacher or put in the collection box located between the office and media center. Thank you for supporting Irby!