Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
PTA Board Members
Carrie Howard - President
Drew Davis - Vice President
Amber Rust - Treasurer
Laura Bergman - Secretary
Wondering what the PTA does?
When Archer Elementary School has a need, PTA does its best to fill it. Whether it's providing classroom volunteers, teacher appreciation, or special events, Archer PTA forms a bridge between parents and the school.
Some of the projects and events we are working on for the 2019-2020 school year are:
- Faculty Welcome Back Luncheon
- Walk-a-Thon to raise funds for Fitness Recreation, School Improvement, and Faculty Professional Development
- Reading program for struggling readers
- Honor roll prizes for students
- Spring Carnival
- School Spirit T-Shirt and Magnet Sales
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation Events and Gifts
- 5th Grade Graduation Celebration
- Archer Service Day- School Clean Up and Beautification
- Dad's Club activities
We welcome your participation.
Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 2pm in the Media Center. Can't make a meeting? Find us on Facebook for news, events, and volunteer opportunities. Search Archer Elementary PTA and request to be added to the group.
Why Become an Archer PTA Member?
- Members can vote on issues & elections at General Meetings
- Funds provided from Archer PTA supplement your child’s education, teachers and staff. Your donations provide additional resources and supplies NOT provided from the State due to budgetary shortages
- Enjoy the perks of being a PTA member, like discounted admission to LEGOLAND!
- Membership fees are only $5!