• Unofficial Transcripts

    Unofficial Transcripts can be requested directly from your School Counselors at no cost. Certain programs, such as Common App, SendEdu, and NCAA, allow the counselor to upload the student's transcript directly. Students will not need to request their own copies of transcripts for these programs. 

    Official Transcript - Current

    Official Current Transcripts include all the grades, courses, and test scores that have been completed up to the time of your request. Students can request their official current transcript at the following link: Official Transcript  

    Official Transcript - Final

    Official Final Transcripts include your completed high school records: grades, courses, test scores AND graduation date. Most colleges and universities require an official final transcript before enrolling. Current and former students can request their final transcripts at the following link: