Anonymous Tip Line: ovmstipline (@gmail.com)
Parents can strengthen safety efforts by taking an active role in violence prevention. Persuade your child to report dangerous behavior by their peers. Parents can help by reminding their child to do the following:
• Tell any adult.
• Write it down.
• Remind them that if they hear about violence to another, it's no joke.
• Talk to your children about their activities.
• Encourage children to report online or face to face threats.
• Contact the school if you have heard of a potential violent situation.
• Teach your children to respect their peers and that "dissing" could be dangerous.
• Report bullies.
Many thanks for your cooperation.