Follow this procedure to apply for doing research on the Alachua County Public School system. NOTE: You must complete and submit one entire set of requirements for each school in which you plan to do research.
- Download and complete one copy of the Application for Research in Alachua County Public Schools.
- Attach a copy of your Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval form. Attach a brief descritpion of your research protocol.
- Attach copies of all your data gathering instruments and/or a detailed description of the data required.
- Submit all the above materials to the Research Department for initial approval. The Research office is located in the West Wing of the Kirby-Smith administration building at 620 East University Avenue in Gainesville.
- Once the request is approved by the Research Department, the application form and attachments will be forwarded to the principal of the school for approval.
- The applicant will be notified by the Research Department once all approvals have been made.